Dear Guests, before the reopening a thorough and certified sanitization intervention was carried out; our cleaning and sanitizing treatments have been adapted to current needs, minimizing the risk of spreading Covid-19.
- Surfaces in common areas – the reception, lobby, corridors, toilets and other common areas of the facility are sanitized in line with the recommended sanitary protocols, products and frequency.
- Casa I Cappuccini follows all the protocols that ensure the social distancing required when interacting with others.
- We have placed special signs in all common areas of the House to remind everyone of the need to keep safe distances.
- Our staff is trained to support guests in applying these preventive measures.
- We have set up several stations with sanitizing products for guests.
- All the employees of the House have access to the equipment necessary to carry out their work with the maximum health guarantees.
- For added safety, all our staff are required to comply with hygiene requirements in the workplace.
- Staff will be screened before and after each shift.
- We observe the purification and sanitation standards of ventilation and air conditioning systems and for water purification.
- We are increasing the frequency of inspections on ventilation systems and decontamination protocols.
- We apply updated standards for sanitation of drinking water and revised protocols for wastewater treatment.
- We have established temperature detection protocols and intervention measures in the event of guests’ health problems, with the possibility of isolation, protective devices, interaction with medical services and transport logistics.
Write us for more information